About this policy
Cucina Di Vincenzo is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible way. This policy outlines how we aim to achieve this and includes the information collected when:
• you use our website www.cucinadivincenzo.co.uk.
• you make a booking on our website.
• you make enquiries on our website.
• someone is interested in working with us.
Definition of Personal Data
Personal Data means any data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly/ indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via our site. By providing your personal data, you agree that we can use your personal data in accordance with this policy. Ensure you understand this policy in its entirety and take your time to read it.
Who are we?
Cucina Di Vincenzo is a restaurant based in Liverpool, UK. Our registered address is: Cucina Di Vincenzo, 256 Woolton Road, Liverpool, L16 8NE
How do we collect information from you?
We collect information from you:
• when you make a booking.
• when you visit a restaurant (preferences, allergies etc.).
• when you make an enquiry.
• when you sign up to marketing emails.
What type of information is collected from you?
You may be asked to submit personal information about yourself when you make a booking. We will collect this information so we can fulfil your booking request and you may dine at our venue.
When you make a booking:
Cucina Di Vincenzo collects information such as:
• your title
• your name
• your e-mail address (used for booking confirmation and post-dining feedback emails)
• your home or work address
• billing information taken for deposits
• telephone number
• company name
• dietary requests
• marketing preferences (whether you opt-in or opt-out)
When you dine at Cucina Di Vincenzo:
• marketing responses (where applicable)
• survey responses
• current and past restaurant reservation details
When you access our sites:
There is “Device Information” about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Cucina Di Vincenzo. This information can include:
• device type (e.g. mobile, computer, laptop, tablet)
• operating system
• IP address
• browser type
• browser information (e.g., type, language, and history)
• domain names
• access times
• referring website addresses
• other data about your device to provide the services as otherwise described in this policy.
If you use our website, we may receive your generic location (such as city or county).
You may submit your CV if you’re interested in working for us to email@example.com. This information may include:
• personal details
• employment details
• salary history
• other relevant details
We will use this information to assess your application. We may also keep it in our records for future reference. Please get in contact if you would no longer like us to hold your records at firstname.lastname@example.org
How is your information used?
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary to complete a booking, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests. We require the information outlined in the previous section to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• Send you service emails (booking confirmation and post-dining feedback).
• Improve our products and services.
• Send marketing communications if you have opted in to receive them.
• We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
• Information about your dining preferences e.g. a particular menu item or type of wine you enjoy
• Booking Preferences e.g. likes to sit downstairs
• Any feedback / comments from you from your previous visits / booking
Who has access to your information?
How and where do we store data?
relation to voucher sales via the VoucherCart platform is stored securely in our European Datacentre”.
We may analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not pass your details to any third parties for marketing purposes unless you have expressly permitted us to. Furthermore, you can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email at email@example.com or choosing to unsubscribe within the marketing emails we send out. You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that Cucina Di Vincenzo holds about you and have any inaccuracies corrected. Any such requests should be made to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it. We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will, therefore, be retained for the following periods (or its retention will be determined on the following basis):
• your title – 12 months from your last booking
• your name – 12 months from your last booking
• your e-mail address (used for booking confirmation and post-dining feedback emails) – 12 months from your last booking
• telephone number – 12 months from your last booking
• dietary requests – 12 months from your last booking
• marketing preferences (whether you opt-in or opt-out) – 12 months from your last booking
Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through our Site.
Use of ‘cookies’
• Opting Out: You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the services. Our site may periodically contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
What happens if our business changes hands?
which it was originally collected by us. In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller. In addition to providing you with more customised service, we may, as permitted by applicable law, share your information with our restaurant affiliates to support operations,
such as to perform analytics, tailor marketing to you, support a loyalty program that you have chosen to participate in, and improve services. For more information, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
Changes to this statement